Requesting Innocent Spouse Relief

By requesting innocent spouse relief, you can be relieved of responsibility for paying tax, interest, and penalties if your spouse (or former spouse) improperly reported items or omitted items on your tax return.

Generally, the tax, interest, and penalties that qualify for relief can only be collected from your spouse (or former spouse). In this FREE report you’ll learn:

How To Request Relief
Community property Laws
Innocent Spouse Relief
Separation of Liability Relief
Equitable Relief

Complete the form to download your free report >>

[fc id=’24’][/fc]

I was clueless about our family finances and was shocked to learn I would be responsible for half of a tax debt I knew nothing about. In fact my husband was using it as leverage. Fidelity Tax Relief helped me qualify for Innocent Spouse Relief and I can’t tell you how great they are. Especially John Bright, he knows everything about the program. If you’re in the same position I was, you need to speak to him.
Shannon Corsello, Los Angeles, CA

© Copyright 2015, Fidelity Tax Relief LLC. All rights reserved.